Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device.
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
3. Where reference is made to “24betting”, “we”, "our" or “us” in relation to:
(a) Sportsbook and casino gaming products - refers to 24betting.com of Costa Rica.
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any minor or insubstantial changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. All major changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of 24betting and/or any registered customer of 24betting.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. 24betting is committed to providing excellent customer service. Although 24betting will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, 24betting does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or 24betting is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of 24betting’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with 24betting. 24betting reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. 24betting takes its responsibilities in respect of underage and responsible gambling very seriously.
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us.
1.3 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.4 As part of the registration process, we may supply your personal details to third party ID verification service providers to confirm your identity. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.5 Customers may open only one account. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account per person, family, household, IP address and email address. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as "multi-accounting" and as such is strictly forbidden. In the event that we suspect that a Player is opening multiple accounts by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices, we reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts
1.6 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 24betting allows all its customers to choose their own Username/Password combination for their account. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.4 If you activate Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices and Contact Us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us.
4.2 24betting reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, 24betting shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) 24betting considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) 24betting considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of 24betting or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(d) 24betting is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) 24betting considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(f) your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(g) Forbidden activities are engaged in while playing with an active bonues(s) , which give the player a clear unfair advantage. Such activities include, but are not limited to, these: i) delaying game rounds in any game, including free spins and bonus features, to a later time when you have no wagering requirements, leaving large bets on the table, for example in blackjack, and returning to the game after bonus wagering has been completed; ii) playing games with bonus money to build up in-game value, lose the bonus funds, and then cash out on the built-up value during real-money play; iii) using strategies that take advantage of any software bug or failure.
(h) 24betting considers the KYC documentation you have provided us on our request to be inadequate, insufficient or contain discrepancies or inaccuracies;
(i) 24betting considers you have been using multiple accounts on our site. 24betting expressly forbids the use of multiple accounts on our site;
(j) 24betting considers that you have been engaged in ‘Passing of funds’ or ‘Self matching’ behaviour. Any form of ‘Passing of funds’, ‘Self matching’ will not be tolerated on 24betting. Any users found participating in such activities will be locked with the funds being reversed. Accounts participating in such activities must note that 24betting reserves the right to Void any bets of such nature at any time within 1 week of the bet being placed. Please note that if any account has been locked due to ‘Passing of funds’ within the last 72 hours, 24betting reserves the right to void any bet of this nature within the account irrespective of when the bet was placed. No Arguments or claim in the above context will be entertained by 24betting and the decision made by 24betting will stand as final.
4.3 If 24betting closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (j) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by 24betting (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold 24betting harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (i) above, 24betting shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings, Bet Credits or bonus payments). To be clear, in the circumstances referred to in (a) to (i) above, 24betting reserve the right to permanently withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses.
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a sports bet is placed; or (iii) participation in any Casino or Slots product.
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 12 months then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, we reserve the right at our discretion to close your account.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, we reserve the right at our discretion to take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you) and we reserve the right at our discretion to attempt to withdraw the balance back to your last payment method where possible. If you are un-contactable, and we are unable to return the funds in your account back to you using the payment details that you last used to deposit to us, we will donate the balance on your account to charity.
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) placing a Sports bet; or (iii) playing/taking part in any Casino or Slots product.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Deposits/Withdrawals.
1.2 By depositing funds into your account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services (Purpose). We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where 24betting identify that the named account holder differs from that which 24betting hold, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
1.4 You agree that we shall be entitled to retain any interest which might accrue on monies held in your 24betting account.
1.5 No credit will be offered by any employee of 24betting, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. 24betting reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform 24betting without delay. 24betting will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.6 In addition, 24betting shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
3.1 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.2 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 24betting reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device). Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. 24betting reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. 24betting reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by 24betting’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
2.3 Should a dispute arise, you and 24betting agree that the 24betting transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 Where any term of an offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets, bet credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, 24betting may reclaim the enhanced payment, free bet, risk free bet or bet credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the free bet or bet credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, 24betting may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
3.2 24betting may reclaim any bonus amount, free bets, bet credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
3.3 All customer offers are limited to one per person. If 24betting has reasonable grounds to suspect that a bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
3.4 24betting may, at any time, make minor amendments to the terms and conditions of any offer or promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel any offer or promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
3.5 All bonuses, including deposit bonuses, currently have 5x wagering requirements.
3.6. To be clear, while playing with an active bonus, it is forbidden to engage in activities that give the player a clearly unfair advantage. Such activities include, but are not limited to, these: i) delaying game rounds in any game, including free spins and bonus features, to a later time when you have no wagering requirements, leaving large bets on the table, for example in blackjack, and returning to the game after bonus wagering has been completed, ii) playing games with bonus money to build up in-game value, lose the bonus funds, and then cash out on the built-up value during real-money play, iii) using strategies that take advantage of any software bug or failure. Violation of our bonus conditions, will in the discretion of the 24betting, result in cancellation of any winnings, pending withdrawals and outstanding balance.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings).
4.2 24betting reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at any time. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. 24betting also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly. This includes selections that have been made void where ‘Void if player does not start’ is selected at bet placement.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections. This includes selections that have been made void where ‘Void if player does not start’ is selected at bet placement.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and 24betting reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 24betting reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with 24betting across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to 24betting for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, 24betting reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known 24betting reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, 24betting reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of 24betting is final.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Website Content and Permitted and Prohibited Use
1.1 Information or data accessed by you via the Website or any part of it (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information or data is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information or data, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 Any commercial use or exploitation of the whole or any part of the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures), any other information or data on the Website and/or its source code is strictly prohibited.
1.3 The use of automated systems or software to copy and/or extract the whole or any part of, the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures), any other information or data on or contained within or as part of the Website and/or its source code for any purpose (known as "screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. 24betting does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the 24betting services will be provided without interruption. 24betting does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and 24betting products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in 24betting’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which 24betting considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 24betting will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or 24betting's products. 24betting will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to 24betting, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. 24betting does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass 24betting’s security system or interfere in any way (including, but not limited to, robots or similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs, you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of 24betting or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to 24betting are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations. 24betting does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither 24betting nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. 24betting reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of 24betting’s control and at your own risk.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or 24betting. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While 24betting endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, 24betting shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. Save where we have not taken reasonable steps, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 24betting receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 24betting does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 24betting does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in 24betting’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to 24betting. 24betting will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.4 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. 24betting has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 24betting will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by 24betting; (ii) 24betting continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) 24betting incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or a bet is made void incorrectly, where ‘Void if player does not start’ was selected at bet placement; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the 24betting revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, 24betting will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the 24betting revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Incorrect Cash Out or Edit Bet Amount - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where the Cash Out or Edit Bet amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price), will stand and be resettled at the correct amount.
Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
6.5 Incorrect Void – If ‘Void if player does not start’ was selected at bet placement (specific to Goal scorer markets) and a bet is incorrectly made void where the selected player has actually started the event, the original bet will stand and will be resettled on the correct outcome.
6.6 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, 24betting will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.7 Incorrect Fixture - Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in 24betting’s absolute discretion.
6.8 Incorrect Market - If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in 24betting’s absolute discretion.
6.9 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained 24betting reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.10 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is £10,000, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than £10,000. In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
6.11 Software errors- We do not pay out on any sports bets at all, in any circumstances, on odds of 100 and over 100 (decimal format) for backing (and equivalent odds for laying). If any bets are accepted on our site with odds of 100 or over, this is only because of a technical error, and any such bets are invalid and will be invalidated by us, with any winnings related to such bets cancelled and deducted.
7.1 24betting actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. 24betting reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 24betting reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 24betting may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. 24betting does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While 24betting endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, 24betting does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. 24betting is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 24betting provides you with the Website on the basis that 24betting excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. 24betting’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
4. Except as otherwise set out in these terms, 24betting shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit 24betting's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit 24betting’s liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by 24betting’s negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is 24betting, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including 24betting.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and 24betting has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. 24betting also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. 24betting has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that 24betting may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to 24betting the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to 24betting under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. 24betting shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. 24betting may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the 24betting group.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us.
2. Settlement of bets/wagers on American sports: In all cases bets/wagers on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's governing body (obvious errors excepted).
3. Subject to paragraph B.3.1 above, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica.
4. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by 24betting (whether through the Website or otherwise) and/or by using, visiting and/or accessing any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website, you irrevocably agree that the courts of Costa Rica shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, 24betting shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
Article is closed for comments.